Top 10 Work From Anywhere Pains
We are constantly hearing about work from anywhere challenges from leaders and their teams. Here's a collection of 10 big pains that have moved to the top of the list recently.
- The only time I talk with people is in scheduled meetings or using text chat.
- I feel that we're losing productivity because managers don't know what people are doing.
- I don't know what all is going on so I subscribe to 100 chat channels and hope that I see the important stuff as it scrolls by.
- Onboarding is taking twice as long.
- We're spending lots of money on an office that no one wants to use.
- My team can't handle another happy hour.
- It takes too long to escalate issues - people just wait until the next time they have a scheduled meeting with someone.
- We have no fluidity to talk with others when we need it.
- I don't know when someone is really available to talk - calendars are always wrong.
- I'm losing employees who don't feel connected to our team anymore.