Use Google Docs, Sheets or Slides with a Board
For collaborative documents, it's easy to use Google Docs or Google Sheets with a board. If you want to share a Google Slides document in non-presentation mode, you can use this process as well. These documents can be shared in edit or view mode.
- Tap the blue Share button in the upper right.
- Set the "Get link" section to "Anyone with the link" can view or edit.
- Tap "Copy link" for use on a LexGo board.
Add &rm=minimal to the end of your URL to hide menu bars and other extra features. This lets you increase the viewing space for content.
This is useful to present content in viewer mode only, or hide various menus to limit what editors can do in a shared document.
Additional URL modifiers you may find helpful:
- Change /edit to /preview in the URL to get a read-only preview version of the file. This is useful to display content that scales with the board size.
- Instead of using &rm=minimal, use &rm=embedded for an embed friendly version of the menu bar.
For Google Sheets documents, additional parameters are available:
- Replace /edit with /edit#gid=___ (where ___ is the sheet id) to display a specific sheet.
- Add &range=___ (where ___ is a valid selection range, e.g. A2:B26) to display a sheet with a range already pre-selected.
Search the internet for a fuller list of parameters and experiment!