To share multiple files from a Google Drive folder, it's easy to use that folder with a board. Tapping on a file will open it in a new browser window.
This is great for giving people access to multiple files, such as a list of materials needed for various workshop activities.
- Navigate to the folder.
- Control-click on the folder name to select the "Share" menu item
- Change "Get link" to "Anyone with the link" can view (or edit).
- Copy the link, but do NOT use it in a LexGo board. Instead, get the folder-id, e.g. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TjSmoP6bQFDnY3U8AHFRJse6kFG6DqdW?usp=sharing
Remember your folder-id for the next section.
Create the URL
With your folder-id, you have two options.
- For a list view, use https://drive.google.com/embeddedfolderview?id=folder-id#list
- For a grid view, use https://drive.google.com/embeddedfolderview?id=folder-id#grid
Use either URL as a board. In the example above, a list view board URL would be:
If your file folder is empty, you will not see any content.