Here's how to present PowerPoint presentations in LexGo using Google Chrome.
- Upload your PowerPoint to OneDrive in the cloud, then select Slide Show in the menu
2. Tap the caret next to Present Live and make sure the Audience is set to Anyone
3. Tap Present Live to start presenting. This will open the presentation in full-screen mode. You do not want this. Instead, press Command-T on your Mac keyboard to open a new browser tab. Your window should look something like this, with your new tab in front of your presentation.
4. Close the new tab. Your presentation is no longer in full-screen mode! Hooray.
That URL (e.g. ppt.ms/47hmeyaa) is what you need to create a LexGo board yourself, or give to your LexGo producer before presenting.
6. To start your presentation, tap Show slides in the lower right. Viewers will only see the slide content, and none of the controls you see. If you do not want real-time subtitles, turn off your microphone in the lower left.
7. The bottom controls allow you to navigate slides, view all slides, draw on slides, view presentation options or end the presentation. You now have full control over the presentation and what LexGo audience members see.
If you don't see these controls, just move your mouse closer to the lower left of the screen and hover.
8. Ending your session shows this yellow bar. Tap Resume Session to restart with the same URL.
For LexGo, we recommend not stopping the presentation at all. That said, if you leave it idle for a while, you may see a grayed out "Reconnecting" alert in the lower left. You can ignore this alert, or end the session and immediately resume it to make it go away.