To use Keynote, screen share your presentation and use the "Play Slideshow in Window" option.
This allows you to resize the presentation so you can place it alongside LexGo.
When screen sharing in LexGo, choose that application window.
- If you have an iPhone or iPad, use Keynote Remote to view presenter notes and control the presentation from your device. Install the Keynote app on your device and pair it with your Mac. Here are full instructions from Apple.
- If you want to view your presenter notes side by side with your presentation and still use LexGo, we recommend the following set up:
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with Keynote Remote via USB cable to your Mac.
- Open QuickTime Player and select "New Movie Recording".
- Next to the record button, tap the little down caret to the right and change your video source to your plugged-in device. If successful, you should see your iPad screen.
- Once you have the Keynote being controlled by the device, switch the presentation to view notes only. If you have a lot of notes, reduce the text size.
- Present as normal, using either the arrow keys on the Mac keyboard, a physical clicker or plugged-in device. Advancing slides will also advance the presenter notes and keep things in sync.
When viewing presenter notes, place that QuickTime window directly underneath your camera, so you can refer to your notes without turning your head away from the camera.