When you use LexGo, you're not just getting a great digital events platform, you're also getting easy support to make sure your events run smoothly.
Two options for getting help:
- Use the “Live Help!” button in the lower left. This is available in the LexGo application
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The response times for help depend on when the request comes in relative to your event schedule, and the severity of the issue.
- Before the day of your event: We will respond by email within a business day, usually within a few hours.
- The day of your event until 30 minutes before the event start: We will respond by email and/or live chat as soon as possible, depending on the severity of the issue.
- 30 minutes before the event start until 30 minutes after: We will respond by live chat within 60 seconds. This escalated level of support is to make sure everyone can sign in and use their A/V correctly.
- 30 minutes after your event starts until the scheduled end: We will respond by live chat within 5 minutes.
- After the scheduled end of your event: We will respond by email and/or live chat as soon as possible, depending on the severity of the issue.
Situations Where We Will Lean in Quickly
Any of the situations you describe below will elevate to "red alert" status:
- Your LexGo web site is down
- You can't log into your site
- Everyone's audio/video is no longer working
- Someone's screen share is not working
- A LexGo user is violating the platform's terms and conditions
Deliver a Great Experience
- Make sure your attendees are aware of that Help button to the locations where it exists (e.g. login screen for login issues, on the a/v check screen for a/v issues, in the application for during the event).
- If your attendees aren't able to use that button, we encourage you to file a help request on their help. You can also use email@example.com in instances where the button is not available for whatever reason.
- Make sure you've given your users the right login or pass information, and that things like their email address are typed in correctly and that they are assigned to the correct default space.
- Prep speakers before the event with an internet and audio/video check so they are ready to be on stage with solid bandwidth.
- This page is a living, breathing document, so your feedback on how we can improve it will be helpful.