Create a Poll With minipoll
minipoll.co is a super simple way to create a multiple-choice poll!
- Go to the web site and create a poll
- Use that URL for the board
A LexGo user can only vote once. The user will then see voting results to that point. If you need to reset the poll, it may be easier to just create a new one.
Ways to share voting results:
- Ask people to refresh the board by tapping "Refresh" in the board menu. This will show the latest tally.
- Screen share a web page and refresh it to show the results. This can be done by voting in the poll (thus showing the results page) or by screen sharing the results page you have a minipoll account.
- Share the results verbally after looking at the analytics.
- If you have a minipoll account, turn on the public view of the results, and use that as a board.