LexGo Getting Started
Welcome to LexGo! Here is everything you need to get started with LexGo. If you have any questions please reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Audio/Visual Controls
- LexGo Room/Table Icon (Conversation, Stage, Quiet Room, Home Room)
- Screensharing Video with Audio
- Setting your Home Room
- Lock the Room
- Invite to a Room and "Have a minute?" Features
Using a Stage for Groups > 10 people
You will see how to toggle your microphone and camera as well as change your microphone, speaker and camera. You can also screen share, expand shared content and share a thought.
LexGo Room/Table Icons
LexGo has room icons to help identify the purpose or activity going on in that room/table. You can have rooms with a conversation, stages, home room and quiet rooms that don’t allow for AV controls.
Inviting guests into your space
Stage and Tables
Setting your Home Room
Screenshare Video with Audio
- Open a Google Chrome tab
- In the new tab (from step 1) load the video you would like to play
- Navigate back to LexGo
- In the navigation bar at the bottom of your LexGo room, click on the Screen Share icon
- This will bring up the screen share window
- There are 3 tabs to select “Entire Screen”, “Window” and “Chrome Tab”
- Select “Chrome Tab” option in the top right corner of the screen
- You will see a list of Chrome tabs that you have open
- Select the tab with the video from step 2 - in the image above I would highlight the YouTube video at the top of the list
- Be sure to click the “Share Audio” box in the bottom left corner
- Finally, click the “Share” button in the bottom left corner
- You will now be sharing the video and your audience can also hear the audio!