Connect via QR Codes
An easy way to share info at a LexGo event is with QR codes from your phone. Most phones today have cameras that automatically recognize QR codes.
The process is super simple in LexGo:
- Show your QR code on your phone
- Hold it up to your LexGo camera so others can scan with their phones
Why QR Codes?
In terms of the attendee experience, we feel this is a much better way to share contact and profile info instead of the traditional way of building attendee profiles.
• You can customize QR codes in many ways (including adding your own branding to them)
• You can have multiple QR codes at your fingertips, depending on who you connect with
• You remain in complete control of the data you share with others
• Your data isn't kept in a chat or directory where it might be copied, data mined or shared without you knowing
Some apps already have QR code creation built in, such as the LinkedIn app (instructions).